Hallo kann das einer übersetzen, (ist aus dem lied Highlights von kanyes album life of pablo)?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

3 Antworten

Kanye identifies as a Christian. In an interview with Vibe magazine, Kanye has credited God for his success:

I’m on a path that God puts me on. I don’t believe that all of this happened by chance, I just think God has put me in a really good space. And I think he has a mission for me. There’s gonna be ups and downs. But it’s something that he wants me to deliver to the world.

Songs like “Jesus Walks” and “New God Flow” promoted Kanye’s self proclaimed Christ-like personna within the hip hop community.

The Fruit of Islam is the male-only paramilitary wing of the Nation of Islam led by the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. “In the trenches” implies that the Nation of Islam is both supporting and protecting Kanye. After the song came out, Minister Louis Farrakhan stated that, since the police won’t offer Beyoncé police protection on her Formation tour, the Fruit of Islam will become her security detail.

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

Sie haben die Frucht des Islam im Graben? Obwohl sie wissen, dass Yeezus/Jesus ein Christ ist?

Kommentar von ThunderBolt58
09.06.2016, 16:28

danke kannst du mir sagen was er damit sagen möchte?

Die "lyrics" dieses testosterongesteuerten "four-letter-word"-Spezialisten lohnen die Mühe nicht.