Hallo hat dieser englische Comment Sinn könnte ich den in der englisch Klausur so schreiben?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

1 Antwort

I wanted to help but I found it so hard to read through it 😐

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von KILLaH63
09.05.2016, 22:04

I give the text here then you can help me okay?

Kommentar von nyasha
09.05.2016, 22:06

Sure ✔️

Kommentar von KILLaH63
09.05.2016, 22:21

These dass Mann People are driving Electro Bikes becouse they want to pay attention the Environment. Electro Bikes has pros als cons. The advantage from Electric Bikes offer the same great benefits as traditional bycycles include cost Savings no licensing or insurence required impored health and connection with community.The advantage in the thing it gives on every corner one if station loads futhermore if it not to be driven stressful by the electro Bike.Most important in the thing it is very healthy for a Person becouse on the car then renouce and the driver having a lot of fun. The disadvantage this that very expensiv and the acumalator mostly holds only 200 km. If a broken a Part in the bicycle are the reacquistion costs shares very expensiv. But i personally everybody should buy a elecro bycycles to inself becouse it is not only healty but also frindly Environmentally.

Kommentar von nyasha
09.05.2016, 22:58

These days many people use electric bicycles because they want to pay attention to the environment. ✔️

Electric bicycles have pros and cons. They offer the same benefits as traditional bicycles which include: cost saving, no licensing or insurance required, improved health and connection with community.✔️

***The advantage in the thing it gives on every corner one if station loads futhermore if it not to be driven stressful by the electro Bike.*** ❌------>>(I really don't understand what you wanted to say here)------

The disadvantages are that it's very expensive and a single charge can only take it as far as 200km in most cases. ✔️

Furthermore, if a part of the bicycle gets broken or damaged, the repair costs are often expensive. ✔️

In conclusion, I personally think that everybody should buy an electric bicycle because not only is it good for one's health  but also environmentally friendly as well. ✔️

Good text 👊🏽