Habt ihr schöne Songzitate?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

7 Antworten

Gib mir was...irgendwas das bleibt. ~Silbermond Irgendwas bleibt

:)

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

"I am your angel of afterlife calming you down. Silence inside your nebula. When the wrong turms to right in a celestial light, I'll be your testimony"

-Kamelot (Sacrimony(Angel of afterlife))

"Oh do you care? I still feel for you...oh so aware,what should be lost is there"

-Nightwish (Beauty of the beast)

"I saw our memories die thought our dreams had lost their meaning but dreams still in my heart are painting colours in the dark."

- Tarja( until silence)

"I run to you,call out your name. I see you there...farther away..."

-Evanescence(further away)

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream,I'd fight away all of your fears. I held you hands for all of these years but you still have all of me." 

-Evanescence(my immortal)

"Like a sign,like a dream: you're my amaranthine. You're all I needed believe me." 

-Amaranthe(Amaranthine)

"Dreams go on forever. With only one life,you cannot relieve what you gave me never. Fear of being hurtful,feelings left unspoken. I'm breaking myself out with tears..." 

-Tarja(Deliverance)

"My fall will be for you, my love will be in you. If you be the one to cut me,I will bleed forever"

-Nightwish(Ghost love score)

"Never sigh for better world
It's already composed, played and told"

-Nightwish(Dead boy's poem)

"Say my name
So I will know you're back
You're here again for a while
Oh, let us share
The memories that only we can share
Together"

-Within Temptation(say my name)

Soooo,ich könnte das ewig so weiterführen. Die oben genannten Titel sind alle aus den Genres Rock/Metal. In den Klammern sind die Songtitel...

Who will love you, who will fight? And who will fall far behind? Birdy, Skinny Love

Don't listen to a word I say, my screams all sound the same. Of Mosters and Men, Little Talks

But you see, it's not me, it's not my familiy, in my head, in my head they are fighting. Cranberry, Zombie

You're in the arms of an angel, may you find some comfort here. Sarah McLachlan, Angel

Im Ganzen finde ich auch "Astronaut" gut - einfach mal den Songtext durchlesen und das Video anschauen.

I used to be a lover, now I'm a hater. XOV, Lucifer

We are the world's people, different yet we're the same. We believe, we believe in a dream. Polina Gaganova, A million voices 

Ich hatte mal eine ganze Liste, aber die ist mir leider abhanden gekommen :( Muss ich mal neu anlegen ;)

Meine Lieblingsstellen aus Songs sind aber meistens Instrumental Stellen :D

Aber ich hab trotzdem was für dich. Kein einzelnes Lied, sondern ein ganzes Album, weil darin eine fortlaufende Geschichte erzählt wird:

http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/eis/bannstein.html

All I want is a place to call my own, 
to mend the hearts of everyone 
who feels alone                                        All I want- A Day to remember
You know to keep your hopes up high 
and your head down low. 

Trust me I know when you look at me
you see nobody at all.                              Nobody- Stick to your guns
For the first time I can say that I'm proud to be
nodoby at all.

Vor Allem Nobody ist der deep'ste Shit den ich je gehört hab ._.

"Our captured soldiers, tortured to death, defiled human corpses" 

One Shot one Kill- Dying Fetus

Nich Umbedingt "schön" aber Aussagekräftig. 

Now is the time, now is the hour

I am the magic, I am the power

Bewitched von BOTDF

Was möchtest Du wissen?