Frage von HelpInEnglish, 38

Fahr-mit-Reiseclub-Blemen, how to cancel this trip in smart way?

I was stupid and careless.. After I answered several question to Gewinnspiel in Internet, a letter came with yellow marked description "Herzlichen Glueckwunsch, Herr XXX Sie zahlen fuer bis zu 4 personen 0.00 Euro!" "Der wert dieser Reisen betraegt jewells 299Euro pro Person. Ihr Gewinnsumme ist 4 x 299Euro = 1196 Euro" and I made reply marked expecting date and destination to them. And then, Invoice came with AGB document. Astonished.. After that I learned that I hadn't read well the back side of this letter there is a sentence "Bearbeitungsgebuehr in Hoehe von neunundvierzig Euro fuer den Reisegast". Someone tell me how to cancel this in smart way?? Shall I better ignore this? Or better visit LawFirm? I only expressed expecting date and destiny and no concrete plan and no real AGB attached in the first letter...

Antwort
von daCypher, 14

You can write an answer, telling the people that you want to revoke your contract, because they didn't provide the AGBs before you made the contract. 

As far as i know, you have the right to revoke any contract made by telephone or internet within 14 days without any reason.

If the company doesn't respond, you should ask a lawyer.

Kommentar von HelpInEnglish ,

I follow your advice. It's helpful!!

Antwort
von miezepussi, 20

Die Frage hattest Du vorhin schon gestellt. Nimm das englische raus, so wird sie vermutlich wieder gelöscht. Dies ist eine deutsche Frage-Seite.

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community