Frage von welliliebe123, 10

Eurocom präsenation?

habe bereits einen text verfasst, bin mir aber leider nicht sicher ob dieser grammatikalisch richtig ist. wäre um jede hilfe sehr glücklich:) At first I´d like to give you a brief outline of my presentation. I will start with a short introduction to define fast food. Then I will tell you something about its history and where it originally comes from. Thirdly I will explain what fast food means for your health and body. Finally I will try to answer the question why people still consume so much fast food and what are the most popular fast food restaurants are. Fast Food is a generic term for food that can be prepared and served quickly. Normally there are no dishes necessary for eating it. So you can consume it while walking or driving. Moreover it is cheap, often mass-produced and easily and quickly to get. In my opinion the most popular fast food meal consists out of a hamburger, fries and a soft drink. But there are lots of other things that can be also categorized as fast food. For example döner, pizza, Chinese noodles, Hot Dogs, Fish & Chips, a Berlin Currywurst. You see there are a lot of different types of fast food. If you would like to eat fast food seven days a week you wont get bored. The term fast food comes from the USA and was created in the year 1950. At the Olympic Games and in the Circus Maximus fried fish and cheese were offered. In the middle Ages the first snack stand in Germany was built, because the busy construction workers. But really popular fast food was in the 19th century. There were many workers and their working day was 12-14 hours, so they had in the short, just time for a little snack. The rapid development of fast food began early in the 20th century. In the year 1940 when McDonalds opened the Golden age of fast food began. But what would that mean to your health and body? Very often fast food includes too much sugar and fat and its therefore high in calories. What this means to your health and body US director and Fast Food critic Morgan Spurlock wants to show in his 2004 produced movie “Super Size Me”. For his movie he was eating Fast Food for 30 days. The consequences were a weight gain of 13kg, elevated liver enzymes as well as elevated cholesterol levels. Moreover too much fast food can increase the risk of overweight, heart disease, cancer, diabetes and also depression. The meat used for fast food meals mostly comes factory farming. Knowing this it is shocking that every single day thousands of people all over the world consume fast food. But let’s look at the other side of the coin: you can get fast food nearly everywhere and many fast food restaurants are open 24/7. Its also cheap, tastes well and its available in the same quality all over the world. The most popular fast food restaurants are Mc Donalds, KFC, Subway and burger King. For instance McDonalds serves the same kind of burgers with the same quality in Tokyo as in Berlin or LA. Fast Food restaurants often serve special kids meals.

Antwort
von qugart, 7

http://professionelle-uebersetzungen.de/faq/

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten