Frage von Freddie56, 3

Essay-Car-English-Verbesserungsvorschläge?

There is no doubt that cars play a leading role in people’s lives. But did the invention of the car really change the world? As I see it, it definitely did.

Firstly, cars are very practical since people can go wherever they want to. In former times everyone usually lived only a few miles away from their place of birth their whole lifetime and most of them also worked at or near their home. Cars changed that completely! People can choose their dream job, even if their workplace is further away, and they are able to explore new places. Consequently, people’s minds broaden and they have the chance to make exciting experiences.

Another major aspect is that due to cars people can travel faster and much more comfortable. One has not to ride their horse or walk for ours to get somewhere. Furthermore, the extensive roadway systems allows people to visit friends in faraway cities. Nobody can deny that cars were revolutionary since travelling is much easier and people are able to make better use of time.

Some people might say that the world would be a better place without cars as they are responsible for worldwide greenhouse gas emissions. As I see it, this is not a problem anymore since it is possible to buy e-cars.

Taking everything into account, cars changed our outlook on the world as we are able to travel around so fast and get many different expressions. In my opinion, they make people’s lives easier and give them a lot of new opportunities.

Verbesserungsvorschläge? DANKE

LG

Antwort
von Zuck3r, 2

Im zweiten Abschnitt wechselst du die Zeit plötzlich. Würde ich vermeiden.

in former times most ppl used to live close to their place of birth...

One does not have to ride their horse or walk for ours to get somewhere

Furthermore, the extensive roadway systems allows people to visit friends in distant* cities

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten