Frage von tyson1115, 41

Englische Email?

Hallo erstmals

Ich muss eine Email über einem Kurs in einem anderen Land schreiben. Leider bin ich ihn Englisch sehr schlecht. Ich habe jetzt eine Email geschrieben und würde euch bitten, sie zu kontrollieren.

Dear Sir or Madam

Your company recently posted an opening for a one-week course titled “Working in the UK- Everything you need to know!” for which I am enthusiastically applying.

I am a graduate of a technical college who is flexible, adaptable and able to manage multiple priorities at the same time, all of this makes me believe that I would be a strong candidate for the course. I want to join this course because I want to work abroad. I want to see how it is to working in another countries and I want to get new experience. When I was read your advertise I was really excited about it and I thought that I want to make this course. I am confident that I have the background and skills you are seeking. I speak English and German fluently. I have no problem talking to native speakers overseas. I see myself as a hard working team player who is forward thinking, fully accountable and resilient. I have an ability to grow with a job, handle responsibility and build positive relationships with work colleagues at all levels. I am highly motivated and have a solid proficiency in software and mechanical design.

I look forward to hearing from you.In the meantime I would like to thank you for considering my application

Yours sincerely

Danke!!

Antwort
von Bomberos911, 17

Hört sich doch gar nicht mal so schlecht an.

Dear Sir or Madam

Your company recently posted an opening for a one-week course titled “Working in the UK- Everything you need to know!” for which I am enthusiastically applying.

I am a graduate of a technical college who is flexible, adaptable and able to manage multiple priorities at the same time, (Punkt. Keine zu langen Sätzen) all of this makes me believe that I would be a strong candidate for the course. I want to join this course because I want to work abroad. I want to see how it is to working (work, -ing weg) in another countries (entweder "in another country" oder "in other countries") and I want to get (gain) new experiences. When I was("was" weglassen) read your advertise(advertisement) I was really excited about it and I thought that I want to make this course. I am confident that I have the background and skills you are seeking. I speak English and German fluently. I have no problem talking to native speakers overseas. I see myself as a hard working team player who is forward thinking, fully accountable (accountable passt hier nicht, vielleicht besser "reliable") and resilient. I have an ability to grow with a job, handle responsibility and build positive relationships with work colleagues at all levels. I am highly motivated and have a solid proficiency in software and mechanical design.

Antwort
von larry11, 25

der eine satz wäre so besser: i'd like to see what it's like working in other countries.

Antwort
von tyson1115, 9

Erstmal Danke für die Antoworten. Ihr helft mir damit sehr :D. 

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community