Frage von SamiBoss, 49

Englischtext so richtig verfasst?

Hallo liebe community könntet ihr bitte einmal über meinen englisch text rüber schauen wäre sehr hilfreich

Dear Sir or Madam I am writing to you to complain about the open air concert on march 10. There were series of problems about the concert. First of all, in my opinion the ticket price was to high, and it was not worth it providet the concert was awful. Secondly i was very shocked about the location when i arrived on friday afternoon at the camsite there wasn't no room for tents also there were only two bathrooms for hundred people and water was a mile away, nevertheless i had to pay extra money for that. The weatherconditions were bad so the ground was rocky and the camside flooded. Furthermore i' had been waiting for an hour for the top act which was cancelled how i heared later but there wasn't no information or help Also I was very disappointes by the fact that there was only bad fast food to eat because i am a vegatarian. In my opinion everyone at the concert should be given at least a refund I expect my letter will be taken into consideration looking forward to hearing from you yours sincerly

Hilfreichste Antwort - ausgezeichnet vom Fragesteller
von PrinzEugen3, 18

immer I grossschreiben !

Dear Sir , dear Madam

I...to you in order to complain about the open ...on march 10th. There were a series of problems at the concert. First of all , in my opinion, ...I found that the price of a ticket was too high....and it was not worth ist. The concert was simply awful.

Secondly I was very........when I arrived on friday afternoon at the camsite; there wasn`t any place for tents, also hundred people had to share only two bathrooms.

Drinking water was at least a mile away, even then (nevertheless) I had to pay extra

money for it. The weather conditions were terrible so the ground became rocky and the camside was flooded.

Finally I had to wait about an hour for the beginning of the main act which was cancelled as I was told later on. Support and information lacked. Besides that I was pretty disappointed that only fast food was served because I am a vegetarian.

It is my belief that any guest at that concert should get a refund/reward . I hope that you are taking my remarks seriously and I am looking forward for your response.

Kommentar von SamiBoss ,

Woww danke man merk englisch liegt dir 👍

Kommentar von Hardware02 ,

Falsch. Es heißt "Dear Sir or Madam". Vor einem Komma kommt nie ein Leerzeichen.

Antwort
von Ninni381, 5

Hi SB, ich wollte auch ein bisschen mitschreiben;-)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to inform you about some circumstances concerning the open air concert on March 10th, 2016. Unfortunately, series of problems arose during this event. First of all, in my opinion, the ticket price was too high, since the whole concert was organized and performed very badly.

Secondly, I was really shocked about the location when I arrived on Friday afternoon. There was not enough space for all tents at the campsite, there were only two bathrooms for one hundred people, and the next water station was about a mile away; nevertheless, I had to pay some extra charge for all of that.

The weather conditions were bad and the ground was rocky, so the campsite was completely flooded. Furthermore I had been waiting for an hour to see the top act which actually was cancelled, as I found out later. There were neither any information given, nor any kind of help offered.

I was also very disappointed by the fact that there was only bad fast food available, since I am a strict vegatarian. In my opinion, every concert-goer should be given at least a full refund, as a compensation. Hopefully my letter will be taken into consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

yours sincerly

Antwort
von Hardware02, 7

Der Text enthält eine große Anzahl von Fehlern. Da du dir aber augenscheinlich keinerlei Mühe gegeben hast (sogar "I" schreibst du so gut wie immer klein), bin ich nicht bereit, das zu korrigieren.

Antwort
von Rsp66, 17

First of all, in my opinion, the ticket price was too high and it was not worth it providet the concert was aweful.

when I arrived on friday arternoon at the camsite there was no room .

Furthermore I have beed waiting ... but there was no information.

Also I was very disappointed ... because I am a vegetarian.

everyone at the concert should have been given .

Diese sind die Fehler die ich gefunden habe. Ich hoffe es stimmt so.

Expertenantwort
von adabei, Community-Experte für Englisch & Sprache, 15

Es gibt da schon so einige Fehler. Ich werde dir mal die schlimmsten verbessern.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about the open air concert on 10 March. There were quite a number of problems.
First of all, the ticket prices were too high in my opinion and it was not worth it as the concert was awful.
Secondly, I was shocked about the location. When I arrived at the campsite on Friday afternoon, there wasn't any room for tents and there were only two bathrooms for hundred people and water was a mile away. Nevertheless, I had to pay extra money for that.
The weather conditions were bad. The ground was rocky and the campsite flooded. Furthermore, I had been waiting for an hour for the top act which was cancelled as I heared later, but we were not given any information or help at all. 
I was also very disappointed by the fact that there was only bad fast food  as I am a vegetarian. In my opinion, everyone at the concert should at least be given a refund. I expect my letter will be taken into consideration.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

- "I" bitte immer groß schreiben

- Monate und Wochentage werden ebenfalls immer groß geschrieben

Antwort
von PrinzEugen3, 8

Gern nehme ich Deinen Dank entgegen und trotzdem hatte ich im LK Englisch auf 13 Din A 4 Seiten 13 Fehler, mein Englischlehrer war ziehmlich nett , aber er war Amerikaner, hat alle geschriebenen Worte und alle Fehler festgestellt , darüber hinaus war ich aber auch Austauschschüler in den USA, leider haben wir wenig in der Schriftsprache (multiple choice) getan, dadurch vermag man Englisch zwar besser sprechen aber nicht unbedingt besser schreiben , und dennoch Father Brown oder Sherlock Holmes muss man einfach auf Englisch lesen (oder den Großen Gatsby)

dir viel Erfolg

Prinz Eugen 3

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community