Frage von melilavigne26, 85

Englischer Text Fehler bitte korrigieren (nur Fehler keine Verbessungsvorschläge, danke)?

A thing that really fucks me up is that I exactly know, that you just talked to me when no one else was there. And now you have somebody else and you're not interested in me anymore. The sad thing about that isn't that I still miss you. The sad thing is that I'm hoping your "new one" is going to leave you, so that you will come back to me. Yeah, I'm just your second choice. Or even third, fourth...But the truth is: I'd rather be your next choice than not being by your side.

Antwort
von Haedinator, 39

A thing that really fucks me up is that I exactly know that you wouldn't talk to me as long as there were people around watching us.

Now you have somebody else so you don't need me anymore.

The sad thing about it isn't that I miss you, but that I hope that he is going to leave you. So there is no other chance for you but to come back to me.

Yeah, I know that I'm just your second choice, third, fourth or whatever. The truth is, however, that I would rather be your next choice than having to leave your side.

Antwort
von Andromeda20, 56

Das eine Komma brauch man glaube nicht

Kommentar von Andromeda20 ,

das erste

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community