Frage von SchokoMonstaax3,

Englischer, kurzer Spruch übers Leben gesucht

Hallo :) ich wollte einen schönen Spruch an die Wand schreiben aber mir fällt grade absolut gar nichts ein. Hat jemand eine Idee? Am liebsten auf englisch über das Leben oder so und nicht zu lang :) Kann aber auch nur ein Wort sein oder irgendwie :D Danke für Antworten!

Antwort von whitegirl,
3 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich
  • Make you dreams come true
  • Life isn´t about waiting for the storm to pass...it´s about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Music is my life.
  • live the live you love, love the life you live.
  • If you don't live for something, you will die for nothing
  • hey you, yeah, you, please don't forgive to smile today.
  • Make every day the best day of your life.
  • Forgive but dont forget.
  • God, if I can’t have what I want, let me want what I have.
  • In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
  • Life is about creating yourself, not finding yourself!
  • Life is hard sometimes, but there is always a reason for why it is.
  • Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.
  • Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.
Antwort von Albatroesser,
2 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Life is joy. Don't convince yourself that suffering is part of it.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today's a gift, that's why it's called present.

F-e-a-r has two meanings: forget everything and run or face everything and rise. your choice.

Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one that scared me more and that has made all the difference.

Look forward to never looking back.

It's my life. It's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever. I just wanna live while I'm alife.

A boat is safe in the harbor. But that is not the purpose of a boat.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

o many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable

dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Werbesprüche: Life...

Just do it!

I'm loving it!

Have it your way!

Because you're worth it!

It's finger-lickin' good.

Impossible is nothing.

Antwort von ichjetzthier,
2 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Life is hard and then you die.

Antwort von chuck94,