Frage von Appllox0, 64

Englischer Hip Hop Text, was haltet ihr von dem was ich geschrieben habe?

Living life with the ups and downs Get your as up and fck those clowns!
Even if it´s a pain to think ´bout tomorrow Do it cuz a good life is nothing you can borrow ____________________________________

I was born in the 90´s in a good situation Found my genesis listening to hip hop Had a fearless free will Used to be king of the streets I loved eating with the fam We joked and argued ‘bout their favorite Jams
Got lost in parks with our family dog
(and) We even went to church on Christmas (Day)
I used to be happy about my situation But now I see, I had misinformation And now when I’m grown I realize I never really had a good home When I was 12 I realized I had cancer No one ever told me I thought the voice´s in my mind came from a necromancer But my mind never gave me a good answer ________________________________________ I had a older sister who took care of me She always´s cared more than just a bit It took me a while to realize I Had to open my eyes After a while she became sick But she stayed strong and didn´t lost faith I became problems with my ear While she had to sit the rest of her lifetime in a wheelchair ___________________________________ Living life with the ups and downs Get your as up and fck those clowns!
Even if it´s a pain to think ´bout tomorrow Do it cuz a good life is nothing you can borrow __________________________________________ I began to to stay alone
with the friends I knew I was done I paniced about going out Still didn´t knew what life was ´bout The depressions kicked in And within, I wasn´t able to find a match So I began to scratch __________________________________________ I gone my own way Stayed in school I Wasn´t that cool But never wanted tho Just been there cuz I had tho I done it for myself ,Not for my family Cuz what´s left of them is tradegy a sad fallacy ____________________________________________ Now, in highschool They tell me I can hang with the crew They want me to see things at different view They only want me to just aggree but still I´d rather my own company I only have to meet them to get my degree Nevermind guy´s This life is not a big deal!

Living life with the ups and downs Get your as* up and f*ck those clowns!
Even if it´s a pain to think ´bout tomorrow Do it cuz a good life is nothing you can borrow

Hilfreichste Antwort - ausgezeichnet vom Fragesteller
von Hilfe24de, 21

Respekt is deutlich besser als das, was man heutzutage von den meisten mainstream-rappern so hört. Also jetzt brauchst du nur noch nen guten Beat und ab geht's könntest ja mal versuchen auf irgendwelche Instrumentals von dir bekannten Songs zu rappen... Echt richtig gut man ;).

Kommentar von Appllox0 ,

Danke, ja daran denk ich auch.

Würd was von Gangstarr nehmen oder Vinnie Paz....

Antwort
von Vivibirne, 37

Würds gern mal hören anstatt es zu lesen. :)

Kommentar von Appllox0 ,

Soweit bin ich noch nicht :D

Kommentar von Appllox0 ,

Netter Youtube Channel :D

Kommentar von Vivibirne ,

Kommentar von Appllox0 ,

Und dann? ;D

Kommentar von Vivibirne ,

Texte online stellen!

Kommentar von Appllox0 ,

Wenn du mir dabei hilfst :D

Kommentar von Appllox0 ,