Englische Sprüche zur Freundschaft?
together for ever, nerver apart, maybe in distance, but never at heart💚
"Wenn man will, kann man alles."
"If you want it you can do everything"
~ Adolf Hitler
The best way to have a friend is to be one.
meine Favoriten sind:
• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with,
never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best
conversation you’ve had.
• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
• A friend in need is a friend indeed.
• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter
• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
• True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
(David Tyson Gentry)
• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes,
Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be
sure of you."
• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a
while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.
• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who
never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about
people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your
• Girls' faults are many.
Boys have only two -
Everything they say
And everything they do.
• Friendship is like china -
Costly and rare.
Though it can be mended
The scratches are still there.
True friends are like diamonds,
Precious but rare;
False friends are like autumn leaves
A friend in need is a friend indeed
Friends are like stars, they come and go but only True ones glow
friends will be friends