englische sprüche :))
hey leute :)) kennt ihr englische sprüche über das leben, die liebe oder auch zitate? danke schonmal :))
meine Favoriten sind:
• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
• A friend in need is a friend indeed.
• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter
• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.
• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.
• Girls' faults are many.
Boys have only two -
Everything they say
And everything they do.
• Friendship is like china -
Costly and rare.
Though it can be mended
The scratches are still there.
True friends are like diamonds,
Precious but rare;
False friends are like autumn leaves
- One day at a time is enough…
don’t look back & grieve the past,
don’t be troubled about the future,
it has not come yet…
live in the present and make it so beautiful
it will be worth remembering
- My home is my castle
- Make love, not war
- Give peace a chance
- Such is life
- The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Ein Apfel am Tag, mit dem Doktor kein' Plag'
- To be or not to be that is the question
- The early bird catches the worm
- Tit for tat
- I think, therefore I am
- I know that I know nothing
Don’t go around saying
the world owes you a living.
The world owes you nothing.
It was here first.
***Dont't cry when the sun goes down , because the tears won't let you see the stars.
The day I will stop lovin you, is the day, when I close my eyes forever!
All you need is love, all you get is homework!
As I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil.
The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Don’t judge a book by its cover.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
A miss is as good as a mile.
The path to hell is paved with good resolutions.
Twice the pride, double the fall.
Love beginns with a smile, it continues with a kiss and it ends with tears!
Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a life time to forget someone.
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
I know that I know nothing. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happend.
Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
Did you know, they changed the alphabet? They put "U" and "I" together.
Friends are God’s way of taking care of us. Don't mock the afflicted. *
It is easier to stay out than get out
finde den hier gannnz toll "Head up, stay strong, fake a smile and move on!" gefunden auf meiner lieblingssprüche seite... bedeutet soviel wie "kopf hoch, lächeln und weiter gehts" hier findest noch andere mit übersetzung http://wortgeklingel.de/englische-sprueche/
Live for the moment, because everything else is uncertain ♥
Together forever and never apart, maybe in distance but never by heart.
Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain - but you can't make a rainbow without a little rain...
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds ♡
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfect.
Once you have feelings for someone, it will always be there. You may not like them anymore, but you still CARE.
I act like I don’t care, but deep inside, I swear it hurts.
It’s so amazing when someone comes to your life and you espect nothing our o fit but suddenly there right in front of you is everything you ever need.
Always be yourself,express yourself,have faith in yourself...Better do it slow and correct than fast and wrong...The meaning of life is that it is to be lived,and it is not to be traded and conceptualized and squeezed into a pattern of systems.<3Grüße
Meine Lieblingssprüche sind:
Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put U and I together!
Since I know you, I know that heaven is a place on earth!
die hab ich von http://www.englischesprueche.net da findest du bestimmt noch mehr.
Love it, change it, or leave it.
an apple a day keeps the doctor away. i smile, when my phone buzzes - because i know it's you. i run with scissors. it make's me feel dangerous.
ich finde das letzte geil ;)
hier sind ein paar knackige englische Sprüche
Run for your Live
my home is my castle
Drink Pepsi, be sexy! :PP
- Dont worry be happy!
- Shit happens!
google doch mal
To be or not to be?
In ner Klausur hatte ich mal den "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happend" Aber frag nicht von wem Oo
live is like a penis - woman make it hard.
Der ist find ich der beste: Be a Lover not a Fighter but always fight for things you love
Be Positiv (:
Es kommt zwar sehr spät aber: Everybody want's to go to heaven, but noone want's to die...
Sorry der eben war auf Deutsch, hier der richtige auf englisch
Ein cooler find ich...
ist jetzt zwar schon etwas länger her hab aber noch nen schönen für dich^^ -Say nothing, if you don't know what you mean.
Hey, Nigga whats up ?
Hey Bro, whats up ?
i am you Father!