Englische mündliche Prüfung Hilfe bitte?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

Ich guck mir deinen Text gern mal an

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von Annabel0405
08.11.2015, 11:44

Dankeschön. hier ist der Text:

Good morning ladies and gentlemans. The topic of my talk today is about my short trip 2012 in Dubrovnik.Maybe they ask themselves where generally Dubrovnik lies. On this map you can see, that Dubrovnik lies in the south of Croatia at the adria. Here I have marked one more town. This is Rogoznica. My family, consisting of mother father sister and me , were already in Croatia, that’s the reason why we have only drive four hours from our place Rogoznica to Dubrovnik. In the afternoon, we was in Dubrovnik. First we have brought our cases in the apartment. We wanted to inquire the city and go outside. The first one what we have seen, was the big town wall. (Picture) The wall is 2 km long and exists of five fortresses. Because it was very warm, we have go only one small piece on it. Then we gone in the Old Town. There we ,met a parrot owner. They can you see in this picture, we might take them even on ourselves. At the beginning I was afraid that they pick me , but after I found them only sweet. The first day passed so fast. At the next day, we are gone to the beach in the morning. We have decided to go to the Banje beach. Here you can see it (picture). The water is clear and light blue. The beach is a gravel beach what I find personally best, because with a sandy beach everything sticks to the skin. On the beach you can visit restaurants or cafes what we also did. In the evening we wanted to look the sights in Dubrovnik so we have go to the Dubrovnik cathendal. Picture) Maria Himmelfahrt Kathedrale was built in the 18th century. The facade is decorated with columns and statues. I liked this cathedral very much. Because it was late, we have gone again to our apartment. On our last day we have gone once more to a beach. But this time we had gone to the beach Jakov. (Picture) this gravel beach lies near the Old Town, in a small bay. On this beach can you drive for example , jet ski. The sea is beautiful, because the water is crystal clear. In the evening we are in the Old Town and wanted to find out even more about Dubrovnik. The Old Town was taken up by UNESCO in the list of the world cultural heritage. UNESCO is an international organisation. The town has about 42,700 inhabitants and a area of 143. 35 km ². We could read up this information on small signs in the city centre. Then we have still gone dinner. In the evening we driven back again to Rogoznica. I found our short trip to Dubrovnik very nicely, that´s why I choose this as my Eurokom. I think three days were to short, but I want visit Dubrovnik once again. I hope my presentation was entertained. Thank you for listening. Please feel free to ask questions or comment on anything I have said.

Kommentar von ACA25
08.11.2015, 11:45

Sprichst du dabei zu deiner Klasse?

Kommentar von ACA25
08.11.2015, 14:58

Gerne ^^

Klar, kannst ihn mir gerne schicken, ich weiß aber nicht wie du das anstellen willst...

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von Annabel0405
07.11.2015, 16:14

Good morning ladies and gentlemans. The topic of my talk today is about my short trip 2012 in Dubrovnik.Maybe they ask themselves where generally Dubrovnik lies. On this map you can see, that Dubrovnik lies in the south of Croatia at the adria. Here I have marked one more town. This is Rogoznica. My family, consisting of mother father sister and me , were already in Croatia, that’s the reason why we have only drive four hours from our place Rogoznica to Dubrovnik. In the afternoon, we was in Dubrovnik. First we have brought our cases in the apartment. We wanted to inquire the city and go outside. The first one what we have seen, was the big town wall. (Picture) The wall is 2 km long and exists of five fortresses. Because it was very warm, we have go only one small piece on it. Then we gone in the Old Town. There we ,met a parrot owner. They can you see in this picture, we might take them even on ourselves. At the beginning I was afraid that they pick me , but after I found them only sweet. The first day passed so fast. At the next day, we are gone to the beach in the morning. We have decided to go to the Banje beach. Here you can see it (picture). The water is clear and light blue. The beach is a gravel beach what I find personally best, because with a sandy beach everything sticks to the skin. On the beach you can visit restaurants or cafes what we also did. In the evening we wanted to look the sights in Dubrovnik so we have go to the Dubrovnik cathendal. Picture) Maria Himmelfahrt Kathedrale was built in the 18th century. The facade is decorated with columns and statues. I liked this cathedral very much. Because it was late, we have gone again to our apartment. On our last day we have gone once more to a beach. But this time we had gone to the beach Jakov. (Picture) this gravel beach lies near the Old Town, in a small bay. On this beach can you drive for example , jet ski. The sea is beautiful, because the water is crystal clear. In the evening we are in the Old Town and wanted to find out even more about Dubrovnik. The Old Town was taken up by UNESCO in the list of the world cultural heritage. UNESCO is an international organisation. The town has about 42,700 inhabitants and a area of 143. 35 km ². We could read up this information on small signs in the city centre. Then we have still gone dinner. In the evening we driven back again to Rogoznica. I found our short trip to Dubrovnik very nicely, that´s why I choose this as my Eurokom. I think three days were to short, but I want visit Dubrovnik once again. I hope my presentation was entertained. Thank you for listening. Please feel free to ask questions or comment on anything I have said.