Frage von MsSummer,

englische liebessprüche ?!

Hey kennt jemand schöne englische liebessprüche, max, 250 zeichen lang ? lg und danke :)

Antwort von Tanja91,
1 Mitglied fand diese Antwort hilfreich

Da werden sich wohl einige schöne finden lassen :)

I wish you the best, I wish you nothing less

Than everything you've ever dreamed of

I hope that you find love along the way

But most of all, I wish you'd stay.

(Brad Paisley)

The first time you fall in love,

it changes your life forever,

and no matter how hard you try,

the feeling never goes away.

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love;

it is the prerogative of the brave

(Mahatma Gandhi)

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,

an hour to like someone,

and a day to love someone.

– But it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Love is like a butterfly which you cannot catch,

if you sit down quietly it may come to you.

Damit du nicht so lange suchen musst: Hier gibt es englische Sprüche über Liebe, die andere schon einmal gut bewertet haben: http://www.spruch-archiv.com/completelist/seite-1/?skat=1&katsearch=1&sl...

Antwort von laralalaaaa,

There's only 1 Thing 2 Do 3 Words 4 You. I Love You <3

Antwort von desonnenschein,

For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can't get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can't cheat your first kiss. Trust me, you don't want to. Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, it's everything.

Antwort von desonnenschein,

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.

Antwort von CassieNewton,

Love is a present, so open it happily.

My Love

My love is like an ocean It goes down so deep My love is like a rose Whose beauty you want to keep.

My love is like a river That will never end My love is like a dove With a beautiful message to send.

My love is like a song That goes on and on forever My love is like a prisoner It's to you that I surrender.

• Tasha Shores -
Antwort von Fragant007,

Roses are red, violets are blue, but best of all, I love you.. zählen musste selbst….

Antwort von Tempo123,

I Love You. :)

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Verwandte Fragen

• Liebesspruch für Armband Suche schöne Liebessprüche/Gedichte oder Zitate für eine Armabd Gravur. (optimal wären 250 Wörter) Kennt ihr tolle? Nehme gerne alles an :) Liebe Grüße

1 Antwort
  • Liebesspruch für Lederarmband. Hallo, ich wollte meinem Freund ein Lederarmband mit Gravur schenken (max. 250 Zeichen). Wir sind jetzt 8 Monate zusammen. Meint ihr ich sollte lieber etwas persönliches gravieren lassen oder ein Zitat oder eine Stelle aus einem Lied? Schonmal D...

4 Antworten
  • Kennt jemand Liebessprüche? Hi...kennt jemand schöne ENGLISCHE Liebessprüche?? Sowas in der art wie: Love can be good, Love can be bad, Sometimes be happy, Sometimes be sad. But it break your heard in two if you love somebody who doesn't like you.

7 Antworten

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten