Frage von Klbk00, 56

Englisch Text korrigieren, so richtig?

Hei das ist der text wäre super nett wenn ihr ihn korrigieren würdet (grammatik,rechtschreibung,verbesserungsvorschläge..)

In my opinion these kind of grading is much better. After a certain time it is totally stressing to learn for exams or it's not funny. But in this Project it was so fun to prepare and work with the children from the sixth grade. Hence it was not like an exam but like a game. In my opinion the final result from everything is better if you did it with fun. Our project expired really well and we were really confident. When you work with children you don't have consequences to say something stupid or wrong. Personally, I believe that it worked better than expected it with the kids. Fortunately we didn't have an encounter with the antisocial kids like the others. Regrettably there were many cheeky kids who did not appreciate your. Some friends told me that some kids always interrupt them or make fun about them. Totally impudently! We did not have cheeky children but for that really shy ones. They did not were so convinced when we ask them to dance and sing the song with us. Regrettably they not dared. But overall, everything drain very well. I also really like the different ideas from the other people. Maybe I could improve my Emphasis and pronunciation, anyway they had sometimes difficulties. Sometimes I had the feeling that they get too much information of us. So I hope that it still were entertaining for them. All in all we will have such a nice memory from this project like the preparation phase or the friendships we made.

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch & Grammatik, 8

In my opinion (Komma) these (Grammatik) kind of grading is much better. After a certain time (Komma) it is totally stressing (Ausdruck) to learn for exams or it's not funny. But in this Project (RS) it was so (Wort) fun to prepare (Was vorbereiten?) and work with the children (Ich würde pupils vorziehen.) from the sixth grade. Hence it was not like an exam but like a game. In my opinion (Komma) the final result from (Präposition) everything is better if you did it with fun. Our project expired (Wort) really well and we were really confident (zuversichtlich?). When you work with children (Komma) you don't have consequences to say (???) something stupid or wrong. Personally, I believe that it worked (Wort) better than (Hier fehlt etwas.) expected it with the kids - (Satzstellung). Fortunately (Komma) we didn't have an (Wort) encounter (Stil) with (---) antisocial kids like the others. Regrettably (Ich würde Unfortunately hier vorziehen. Komma) there were many cheeky kids who did not appreciate your (Wort, Grammatik) . Some friends told me that some kids always interrupt (Grammatik) them or make (Grammatik) fun about (Präposition) them. Totally impudently (Grammatik)! We did not have (Hier fehlt etwas.) cheeky children but for that (Ausdruck) really shy ones. They did not were (Grammatik, diese Konstruktion gibt es nicht.) so (Wort) convinced (Wort) when we ask (Grammatik) them to dance and sing the song with us. Regrettably (s.o.; Komma) they not dared (Grammatik). But overall (Ausdruck), everything drain (Wort) very well. I also really like (---) different ideas from (Präposition) (---) other people. Maybe I could (Ausdruck) improve my (wessen, deine?) Emphasis (RS) and pronunciation, anyway they (wer?) had sometimes difficulties (Satzstellung). Sometimes I had the feeling that they get (Grammatik) too much information of (Präposition) us. So I hope that it still (Wort) were (Grammatik) entertaining for them. All in all (Komma) we will have such a nice memory (Formulierung) from (Präposition) this project (Komma) like the preparation phase or the friendships we made (Ausdruck).

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

PS: Es wird nicht klar, um was das Projekt war.

Antwort
von AcademyAward, 12

In my opinion, this kind of grading is much better. After a certain time learning for exams becomes very stressful and it's simply not funny. But in this project, it was great fun to prepare and work with the sixth graders. Hence it was not like an exam but like a game. In my opinion, the results are better if you did it with fun. Our project expired really well and we were really confident. When you work with children you don't have to deal with consequences from saying something stupid or wrong. Personally, I believe that it worked better than expected. Fortunately, we didn't have an encounter with antisocial kids like the others. Regrettably, there were many cheeky kids who did not appreciate you. Several friends told me that some kids always interrupt them or make fun of them. Totally impudent! We did not have cheeky children but for that really shy ones. We had a hard time getting them to dance and sing songs with us. Regrettably, they didn't dare. But overall, everything drained very well. I also really liked the others' ideas. Maybe I could improve my emphasis and pronunciation, anyway they had difficulties sometimes. From time to time I had the feeling that they get too much information of(about?from?) us. Nevertheless I hope that it was entertaining for them. All in all we will have such nice memories from this project, such as the preparation phase or the friendships we made.

Kommentar von Klbk00 ,

Vielen dank!:)

Antwort
von slutangel22, 14

> these kind

this

> totally stressing

"total stressig" -- na ja.

>  it's

it is

> Project

p

> it was so fun

so much fun

> expired

expire = ablaufen (wie bei Lebensmitteln, Bausparvertrag etc.)

Besser: went through, worked out, ran

> you don't have consequences to say

if saying

>  than expected it 

it streichen

> who did not appreciate your. 

?

Kommentar von Klbk00 ,

naja... ;)

Kommentar von slutangel22 ,

:*

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?