Englisch Text korrigieren hilfe!?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

Right now I'm going to tell you something about the dedication of teenagers in politics.
A good example would be the national pupil council, which tried to represent your vote in the educational policy. They represent your vote in public, in talks with parties and political associations. In general the teenagers only seldom talk or never with his/her parents about the policy. In the circle of friends policy is an even rarer topic.

There are some pro and con arguments for the dedication of teenagers. According to a study, every second interviewer would not like to be involved in politics. In addition, 49% don't even know whether there is a youth parliament at his place. Moreover, 73% don't know whether there is a youth office. Especially in the school teenagers often starts wanting to introduce themselves even more, but the majority has the feeling that they can't take part there. Every second one mentioned the wish to have a stronger influence.

Finally, I would say that a great number of pupils tries to represent the opinion of other people. However, there are some teenagers who doesn't have any interest in politics.

- - - - -
"I'm" wird groß geschrieben - Ggf. sogar getrennt

Mir ist nur der Begriff "pupil council" bekannt

"Seldom" wird in der Regel vor "talk" gesetzt

Nach einen Konjunktiv kommt ein Komma

"Ob" heißt im Englischen "whether"

Bitte beachte stets den Apostroph, oder schreibe es aus 

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von Kevin2125
08.06.2016, 18:57

Das mit dem Apostroph ist, weil ich schnell geschrieben habe ;) Normalerweise kommt das selbstverständlich dazu!

Kommentar von Kevin2125
08.06.2016, 18:59

Danke fürs korrigieren!

Right now, I'm going to tell you something about the dedication of teenagers in politics.
A good example would be the national pupil council, which tried to represent your vote in the educational policy. They also represent your vote in public, by talking with parties and political associations. In general, the teenagers rarely or never talk to his/her parents about the policy. Among friends, policy is an even rarer topic.

There are some pro and con arguments for the dedication of teenagers. According to a study, every second one who was interviewed, said they would not like to be involved in politics. In addition, 49% don't know if there is a youth parliament in their area. Moreover, 73% don't even know if there is a youth office. Especially at school, teenagers often start wanting to introduce themselves even more, but the majority of them feel that they can't take part there. Every second one mentioned the wish to have a stronger influence.

Finally, I would say that a great number of pupils try to represent the opinion of other people. However, there are some teenagers who don't have any interest in politics.

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

Was möchtest Du wissen?