Frage von Jsica, 80

Ist diese englisch Bewerbung für ein Praktikum in England gut? Könnt ihr mir diesen Text korriegieren?

Verbesserungsvorschläge und Korrektion sind gerne gewünscht . :)

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I'm 17 years old and im currently attending the 11th class of the ** Gymnasium in **, which i will finish with the advanced technical certificate in 2017. My mother language is German, but i also speak Englisch, Russian and French. I frequently work as a volunteer helper in church and go babysit. In 2014 i made an intership in the eye clinic in *. There i have collected my first impression of a of a job in the medicine trade. I also have made two language courses. One in Malta and the other in Eastbourne. Additionally i have made tree First-Aid courses. In 2008-for beginners, in 2013 and a First-Aid course in 2015 for my driver license. In the future i want to study medicine, so i'm ivery nterested in the area of Dermatology. With the work experience in the ** Hospital i can collect practical knowledge about these area. I'm also a very open-minded person, so I'm not afraid to reach strangers. I'm receptive, friendly, communicative and a teamplayer.

I would be glad to get this change of a work experience. I look forward to hear from you.

Yours sincerely **

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten