Frage von Emilyhar, 39

Englisch Tesxt über ein Cartoon auf Fehler lesen?

In the cartoon you can see a bar with guests. In the background is the large counter with a mirror in the middle and shelves with jars and bottles on each side. Above the bar hang two lamps. In front of the bar there are four bar stools with persons on. On the left two bar stools sit a women and a man, which are looking to each other. On the bar stools, which are on the right side sit two men, which are talking. In the centre of the cartoon you can see a women, who is holding a glass in her left hand and is wearing like the other guest elegant clothes. She looks surprise. In opposite of her stands a man, who has one hand in his pocket and is holding in the other hand also a glass of wine. Particularly striking about this man is the frill of plastic that he wears. Below the cartoon is written: „It keeps me from looking at my phone every two seconds“. I think this cartoon shows how dependent the current generation is of mobile phones. Always hear that only the youth is affected by the cell phone addiction but this cartoon makes clear that also the adults are affected. But in this cartoon is only the man with the ruff affected by the cell phone addiction, because the other guests are able to talk to each other without looking their phone so the ruff isn’t necessary. So maybe he is a businessman and this is why he gets a lot of calls.

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch & Grammatik, 9

In the cartoon you can see a bar with guests. In the background (Hier fehlt etwas.) is the large counter with a mirror in the middle and shelves with jars and bottles on each side. Above the bar (Hier fehlt etwas.) hang (Zeit) two lamps. In front of the bar there are four bar stools with persons (Grammatik) on. On the left two bar stools (Hier fehlt etwas.) sit (Zeit) a women and a man, which (Relativpronomen) are looking to (Präposition) each other. On the bar stools, which are on the right side sit (s.o.) two men, which (Relativpronomen) are talking.

In the centre of the cartoon you can see a women (Grammatik, RS), who is holding a glass in her left hand and is wearing like the other guest (Position) elegant clothes.

She looks surprise (Wortart). In opposite of (Wendung) her stands (Grammatik) a man, who has one hand in his
pocket and is holding in the other hand also a glass of wine (Satzstellung).
Particularly striking about this man is the frill of plastic that he
wears (Grammatik). Below the cartoon is written (Wendung): „It keeps me from looking at my phone every two seconds“.

I think this cartoon shows how dependent the current generation is of (Präposition) mobile phones. Always hear (Sinn?) that only the youth is affected by (---) cell phone addiction (Komma) but this cartoon makes clear that also (---) adults are affected. But in this cartoon is only (Word Order) the man with the ruff affected by the cell phone addiction (kein Komma) because the other guests are able to talk to each other without looking (Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) their phone (Plural) so the ruff isn’t necessary (Sinn?). So maybe he is a businessman and this is why he gets a lot of calls.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Antwort
von GreenDayFan97, 9

In the cartoon you can see a bar with guests. In the background is a large counter with a mirror in the middle and shelves with jars and bottles on each side. Above the bar are two lamps. In front of the bar there are four bar stools with people sitting on it. On the left two bar stools are a women and a man sitting, which are looking to each other. On the bar stools, which are on the right side, are two men sitting, which are talking. In the centre of the cartoon you can see a women, who is holding a glass in her left hand and is wearing (like the other guest) elegant clothes. She looks surprised. In opposite of her stands a man, who has one hand in his pocket and is holding in his other hand a glass of wine, too. Particularly striking about this man is the frill of plastic that he wears. Below the cartoon is written: „It keeps me from looking at my phone every two seconds“. I think this cartoon shows how dependent the current generation is of mobile phones. You always hear that only the youth is affected by the cell phone addiction but this cartoon makes clear (besser: stresses) that also the adults are affected. But in this cartoon only the man with the ruff is affected by the cell phone addiction, because the other guests are able to talk to each other without looking at their phone so the ruff isn’t necessary. It's possible that he is a businessman and that is the reason why he gets a lot of calls.

Da waren schon ein paar viele Fehler drin ;)

Kommentar von GreenDayFan97 ,

Du solltest auch nochmal auf die Kommasetzung achten.

Kommentar von Emilyhar ,

Ich weiß... Trotzdem: Dankeeeeee <3 . 

Kommentar von GreenDayFan97 ,

Gerne :)

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community