Frage von Valle123098, 65

Englisch Referat Immigration history of australia Powerpoint?

Immigration of australia 1. Folie Structure first i want to tell how the aborigines came to Australia. after that i tell you why the great Britain took convicts to Australia. At third i tell you something about the gold rush era. My forth theme is about the immigration after ww2. last but not least i tell you something about the refugees in Australia. 2. Folie Aborines The first aborines came from a old continent called sunda with boats over the small sea 70000-30000 ago (bild ist eingeblendet mit den kontineneten) 3. Folie Convicts In great Britain all prisons where full so they took the convicts with ships to Australia. in 1787 11 ships with 1350 people arrived at Sidney cove after few years the convicts where but they can't go back because of this they remained in Sydney and build there own houses and founded a the Australian colony. from 1787 to 1868 165000 arrived in Australia 4. Folie Gold rush era The discovery of gold, beginning in 1851. from 1851-1861 the population had grown from 437,655 to 1.1 million people. the population was high enough to get independent in the year 1901. 5. Folie Immigration After ww2 After ww2 the Australian people was scared that a enemies like Germany or Japan was much stronger than them they self because of this they decided to get more inhabitants. Australia said the hole Europe that they can move to australia to live there. from 1960 the population has grown from 6 million to 24 million in 2015 6 Folie Refugees today because of the wars in Syria and Africa are millions of million people run in saves countries but countries like Australia don't want to pay for the refugees. if a boat full of refugees arrived at the Australian coast the coastguard and the military just send the refugees back.

Verbesserungsvorschläge? (sind nur stichpunkte)

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, 40

Immigration of australia

1. Folie Structure

first (RS) i (RS) want to tell Hier fehlt ein Wort. how the aborigines (RS) came to Australia. after  (RS) that i (RS) tell you why (---) great (RS) Britain took convicts to Australia. At third (Ausdruck) (RS) tell you something about the gold rush era. My forth theme is about (---) immigration after ww2 (RS).

last (RS) but not least (RS) tell you something about (---) refugees in Australia.

2. Folie Aborines (RS) The first aborines (RS) came from a old continent called sunda (RS) with (Präposition) boats over the small sea (RS) 70000 - 30000  (Birnen?) ago (bild ist eingeblendet mit den kontineneten (RS) )

3. Folie Convicts In (RS) great Britain all prisons where  (RS) full so they  (Wer?) took the convicts with (Präposition) ships to Australia. in (RS) 1787 (Komma) 11 ships with 1350 people arrived at Sidney cove  (RS; Punkt) 

(neuer Satz)  after (RS; Hier fehlt ein Artikel) few years (Komma) the convicts where  (RS; was waren sie?) but they can't (Zeit) go back

(neuer Satz) because (RS) of this they remained in Sydney and build  (Zeit) there (Grammar) own houses and founded a the (entweder oder) Australian colony.

from (RS) 1787 to 1868 (Komma) 165000 arrived in Australia

4. Folie Gold rush era

The discovery of gold, beginning in 1851. from (RS) 1851 - 1861 the population had grown from 437,655 to 1.1 million people. the (RS) population was high enough to get independent in (---) 1901.

5. Folie Immigration after ww2 (RS)

After ww2  (RS) (Komma) the Australian people was (= Australian people als Gruppe) scared that a enemies (Grammar) like Germany or Japan was  (Grammar) much stronger than  them they self (Grammar; RS)

(Neuer Satz) because of this (Komma) they decided to get more inhabitants. Australia said (Wort) the hole (RS) (Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) Europe that they can (Zeit) move to australia (RS) to live there.

from (RS) 1960 (Komma) the population has grown (Zeit) from 6 million to 24 million in 2015 (Punkt)

6 Folie Refugees today

because (RS) of the wars in Syria and Africa are millions of (---) people run  (Zeit) in saves (Wort; Grammar) countries - (Satzstellung)

(neuer Satz) but countries like Australia don't want to pay for the refugees. if (RS) a boat full of refugees arrived (Zeit) at (Präposition) the Australian coast (Komma) the coastguard and the military just send the refugees back.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community