Englisch Passive Infintive richtig?
Use expect - would like - hope - want and the passive infinitive
Maya: "I hope somebody will invite me to the dance." Maya hopes to be invited to the dance.
Teacher: "You must bring all the food to school before 2pm." The teacher would like to be brought the food befor 2pm.
Jake and Kelly: "We're sure they'll give us first place in dancing competition." Jake and Kelly expects to be given the first place.
Taylor: "Will all the girls ignore me? I wouldn't like that! Taylor wouldn't like to be ignored by all the girls.
Victoria: "I know the teachers will stop any fights." Victoria expects to be stopped the fights.
Brittany: "I guess Scott will drive me home after the dance." Brittany hopes to be driven home by Scott.
Ist das alles richtig?
2. The Teacher would like the food to be brought to school before 2pm. ("AcI")
3. Jake and Kelly expect to be given first place.
4. Taylor wouldn't like to be ignored by all the girls.
5. Victoria expects fights to be stopped by the teacher. (AcI)
6. Brittany hopes to be driven home by Scott.
Bist du jedoch sicher, dass du auch die direkte Rede vermeiden sollst?
1. Maya: I hope to be invited to the dance.
2. Teacher: All the food must be brought to school before 2 p.m.
2. Auch: Teacher orders/wants all the food to be brought....
AcI = Accusative with [Latin: cum] infinitive
Satz 2: The teacher would like all food to be brought before.... (Dein Satz geht NOTFALLS auch noch so gerade).
Satz 3: J and K expect to be given first place (ohne "the").
Satz 5: Victoria expects all / any fights to be stopped by the teachers.
Omg ich mache gerade GENAU DIE GLEICHE AUFGABE! xD