Frage von sandra2246, 55

BITTE. korrigieren(englssch)?

ist für eine mündliche prüfung, also ist die Sprache wichtiger.:) The latest movie ,that I watched on the TV was non-stop .It`s an action/thriller film ,starring Liam Neeson and he is famouse for his action films.The film is about a man ,who name is Bill and Bill is an air Marshel .An air marshel or sky marshel is someone who must fly all the time so he can check what happen during the flights or at the airport.One Day he had to fly from NYC to London.A few minutes later on the flight he becames a text message from an unknown passenger .The message says , that the unknown person will kill a pessanger every 20 minutes, when Bill does’nt transfer 150 Mio.$ to a specific bankaccount .The terrorist had also placed a bomb in the airplain , so Bill has to solve to problems. With the help from the stuadess , he tries to find the men.Sometimes he catch the wrong person.At the End Bill see a young boy ,who had filmed what happen at the flight.Bill take his mobile and watch the videos,so he can see who is it. He goes to the men and they fight. They must also immediately land,because the bomb can explore at any time.The film has became one of my favourite films.I find it has the most important aspects of a film.First of all the acting. The actors must play realistic and it was all the time exciting.

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, 8

The latest movie (kein Komma) (---) I watched on (---) TV was non-stop .It`s an action/thriller film (kein Komma) starring Liam Neeson and he is famouse (RS) for his action films.The film is about a man ,who name (Grammatik) is Bill and Bill is an air Marshel (RS).An air marshel (s.o.) or sky marshel (kein Komma) is someone who must fly all the time so (Hier fehlt etwas.) he can check what happen (Grammatik)
during the flights or at the airport.

One Day (RS) he had to fly from NYC to London. A few minutes later on
the flight he becames (Grammatik) a text message from an unknown passenger .The
message says (kein Komma) that the unknown person will kill a pessanger every 20
minutes (kein Komma) when (Wort) Bill does’nt (RS) transfer 150 Mio.$ to a specific bankaccount (RS) .The terrorist had also placed a bomb in (Präposition) the airplain (RS), so Bill has to solve to (RS) problems.

With the help from (Präposition) the ,stuadess (RS), he tries to find the men (RS; Grammatik). Sometimes he catch (Grammatik) the wrong person. At (Präposition)
the End (RS) Bill see (Grammatik) a young boy (kein Komma)
who had filmed what happen (Grammatik) at (Präposition) the flight. Bill take (Grammatik) his mobile and watch (kein Komma) the videos,so(Hier fehlt etwas.) he can see who is it (Satz)stellung. He goes to the men (RS; Grammatik) and they
fight. They must also (Position) immediately land (kein Komma) because the bomb can explore (kein Komma) (---) any time. The film has became (Grammatik) one of my favourite films. I find (Wort) it has the most important aspects of a film.
First of all the acting. (kein vollständiger Satz) The actors must play realistic
(Grammatik) and it was all the time exciting (Satzstellung; Formulierung)

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten