2min etwas auf englisch präsentieren?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

5 Antworten

Ich würde einen Musiker portraitieren. Ist einfach (Lebensdaten, Hits).. oder einen Schauspieler, das kommt aufs Gleiche raus. Evtl. auch ein Mitglied des britischen Königshauses!

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

First off, define a clear structure to your speech and stick to it. There's no time to ramble whatsoever:

• Tell your purpose, what the presentation is all about and what's the message you want to send across.
  • Tell the audience why, what's the reasoning that supports your argument, what is the story you want to tell, where is the proof backing your claims.
  • Repeat your message and end on a high-note, using a quote, sentence or story that the audience will keep in mind easily.

Suggestions
  1. My biggest concern for the future is…
  2. If I were an animal, I would be a…
  3. Saying “um” is one of the worst things you can do in public speaking.
  4. Advice for Little Red Riding Hood (my favourite 😉)
  5. Cities are for people, not cars.
  6. Children should watch less/no television.
  7. Why are manners important?
  8. Uniforms smother individuality.
  9. Why is a sense of humor “Normal” is decided by society.
  10. Real learning happens outside the classroom. - https://blog.udemy.com/impromptu-speech-topics/

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-presentation-topic-to-give-for-3-minutes

Über den Sinn der Schulbildung im Zusammenhang mit Schülern, denen keine Themen einfallen.

Kommentar von AQuaEXo
14.07.2016, 01:01

Krass

Kommentar von Ruokanga
14.07.2016, 01:02

Voll!

Ein Auslands-Jahr bzw. ein Au-Pair Year. Ist relativ einfach und sehr interessant.

eine englischeserie :D und dann die inhaltsangabe, oder ein film den du gut findest 

Was möchtest Du wissen?