| Schöne Englische Sprüche. |
Suche ein Paar schöne Sprüche zum nachdenken am besten in Englisch.
Dankeschön schonmal im Voraus ^^
Hilfreichste Antwort von elenoreelenore 08.05.20133 Mitglieder fanden diese Antwort hilfreich
-- "If it sounds good, you'll hear it If it looks good, you'll see it If it's marketed right, you'll buy it but if it's real, you'll feel it."
Wenn es sich gut anhört, kaufst Du es. Wenn es gut aussieht, wirst Du es sehen. Wenn es richtig vermarktet wurde, wirst du es kaufen. Doch wenn es echt ist, wirst Du es fühlen. (So ähnlich)
-- It´s easy to say: I love you! It´s easy to say: I need you! But it´s difficult to say: Good bye forever!
Es ist einfach zu sagen : ich liebe dich! es ist einfach zu sagen: ich brauche dich! aber es ist schwer zu sagen: für immer auf Wiedersehen!
-- It's better to regret sth you have done than to regret not to have done it
Es ist besser, etwas zu bereuen, das man getan hat, als zu bereuen, es nicht getan zu haben.
Antwort von AstridDerPuAstridDerPu 08.05.2013
meine Favoriten sind:
• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
• A friend in need is a friend indeed.
• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter
• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.
• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.
• Girls' faults are many.
Boys have only two -
Everything they say
And everything they do.
• Friendship is like china -
Costly and rare.
Though it can be mended
The scratches are still there.
True friends are like diamonds,
Precious but rare;
False friends are like autumn leaves
- My home is my castle
- Make love, not war
- Give peace a chance
- Such is life
- The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Don’t worry be happy!
- To be or not to be that is the question
- The early bird catches the worm
- Tit for tat
- I think, therefore I am
- I know that I know nothing
• Whatever you say, say it with conviction. (Mark Twain)
• Whatever your life's work is, do it well. (Martin Luther King, Jr.)
• Whatever you are, be a good one. (Abraham Lincoln)
• Whatever you do, don't do it halfway. (Bob Beamon)
• Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality. (Brian Tracy)
• Whatever happens, take responsibility. (Anthony Robbins)
• Whatever will be, will be - Que Sera Sera
- To the barefoot man, happiness is a pair of shoes.
To the man with old shoes, it’s a pair of new shoes.
To the man with new shoes, it’s more stylish shoes.
And of course, the fellow with not feet would be happy to be barefoot.
Measure your life by what you have,
not by what you don’t.
- Don’t go around saying
the world owes you a living.
The world owes you nothing.
It was here first.
- Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.
- We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden appointed to it. But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday's burden over again today, and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it. (John Newton)
Antwort von SaeKasaSaeKasa 08.05.2013
Mhh ein bisschen genauer? Meinst du philosphische Sprüche?